Let's Talk About Your Project
Answers to Common Questions
- I can provide general estimates for budget planning via email; quotes require a phone or in-person consultation.
- Delivery time depends on my project queue. I can sometimes accomodate a rush request, so please ask.
- Confirmed projects require a deposit for materials purchase, including inserts, foam, fabric and trim.
- Customers own material (COM) must be clean and appropriate for intended use. I accept warehouse shipments.
- Need help finding fabrics? I'm happy to include consultation time in your project quote and source for your needs.
- I can make a pillow or cushion cover with or without new inserts or foam. Want to recover your deck cushions? Great! let's use the foam you have. Want to update your store-bought sofa pillows? We can repurpose the inserts.
- Custom drapes come in pole pocket, hidden tab, or grommet. only. I will customize your ready-made drapes with trim or borders. Need your new drapes hemmed? I can do that, too.
- I do not make roman shades. I do make wall-mount or pole-pocket valances.
- I do not do upholstery. I do make slipcovers and recover removable padded seats.
- I generally do not do repairs; however, I do make some exceptions. If I can't fix it, I'll refer you to someone who can.
project photography courtesy Christa Pirl Interiors